Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Few of my {New} Favorite Things



1.  These new flavors of Chobani. 
via
My favorite is the apple cinnamon. The flavor of apple cinnamon really compliments the flavor of the plain yogurt. Second favorite, passion fruit. I wasn't all too crazy about the blood orange. It was good, just not as good as the others, in my opinion.


2.  So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer--Hazelnut
I love hazelnut flavored coffee creamer, but I'm trying to be more mindful of what I eat. I know that those non-dairy coffee creamers (good as they may taste) are full of unnatural junk. 
This stuff totally solves my problem! It tastes better than the fake stuff. 
Finally, I can have my hazelnut and eat it too! 


3. BareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 4.0 in "The Truth"
I've always used BareMinerals foundation powder, but this is my first try at the eyeshadow. It blends really well and stays on all day, even when I rub my face in frustration at some of my more "challenging" pupils throughout the day. And I love the browns...good for green eyes.

4.  Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
Okay, so this isn't "new". I've used it in the past, but just started using it again this month. This is such a good workout if you're short on time--it's only 20 minutes but you are moving constantly the whole time. I've only made it to level 2, Jillian kind of scares me. I'm worried about what level 3 might look like!


5.  Yankee Candle in "Green Grass"

I am usually a "Sage and Citrus" girl, all the way. However, a girl in the Yankee Candle store talked me into trying this scent. I'm so glad I did. It's so clean and light--I can't stand a candle that is so heavily-scented it gives you a headache. This smells just like fresh cut grass with a hint of.....clean laundry. Weird description? Maybe. 

6.  These fancy sheets I found at TJMaxx
via
I fell in love with these sheets as soon as I saw them. I also bought an off-white Cynthia Rowley quilt and a pretty blue afghan to pull it all together. Perfect "make-over" for my guest bedroom.


These are a few of my favorite things. What are you loving lately?

8 comments:

  1. I love this whole list. I haven't picked up the Chobani flavors. I guess they're at Harris Teeter? That's what I've heard. I can't believe Whole Foods doesn't have them yet. I have heard awesome things about that creamer. I'll have to give it a try. I almost bought that palette bc those are all the colors I wear! And The Shred...ohhhh I want that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 - I want to try that Apple Cinnamon greek yogurt immediately. Which gro sto did you get it from?
    2- This may be a stupid question, but does that creamer taste like coconut, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may or may not have just made my week! I eat Chobani everyday and loveee anything apple cinnamon, so I'm sold. Must. Get. Some. Soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Aluya My name is jessica, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr Aluya , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email:{aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com} you can also call him or WhatsApp contact:: +2348055431163

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Aluya My name is jessica, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr Aluya , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email:{aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com} you can also call him or WhatsApp contact:: +2348055431163    

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Sally Gabrielle  from UK, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real online spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Ojogun He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr Ojogun  he cast a love spell for me, and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. he is back now with so much love and care. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr Ojogun can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email ojogun.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com    call or add him on whatsapp with his phone number +2348154637647    

    ReplyDelete
  7. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get back with Ex lover with the help of____________________( Dr.mac@yahoo. com ).

    1)Win lost lover back
    2)Stop Divorce.
    3)Save marriage/Relationship
    4)Win ex boyfriend/girlfriend back
    5)Fix relationship/marriage issues
    6)Win Soulmate back.
    7)Make Ex run after you
    8)Return /reunite with Ex
    9)Reclaim my lover
    10)Make Ex husband/wife yours forever  

    ReplyDelete