Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Three Years!

I cannot believe it has been three years ago today that Andy and I were married. I can honestly say that these have been the best three years of my life thus far. I'm not going to lie, it hasn't always been sunshine and lollipops, but if you ask me, that's what means it's real.  

I'm not going get get all mushy-gushy on here. But I'll just say that I am so happy God picked Andy for me, and I can't wait to see what plans He has for me and my future baby-daddy. 

Our Wedding Day

































5 comments:

  1. Ahh you were such a gorgeous bride (still are of course!) Happy 3 year anniversary to one of my favorite couples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you and Andy!!! Such a beautiful and handsome bride and groom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh love your dress. gorgeous pictures! happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary- your veil is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Can't get over how great you guys look together!! :-) Beautiful dress!!

    ReplyDelete