Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lauren & Aaron 4.20.12

Things have been pretty busy around here. I know it's been a while, and I've been meaning to tell you all about my friend, Lauren's wedding. So this is going to be a very picture-heavy post (but those are the best kind!).
 Lauren and I were sorority sisters and roommates in college. 
 I love this girl. She is drop-dead gorgeous, hilarious, and isn't afraid to be herself in any situation. She might be one of the funniest people I know. 
Lauren and me at our friend Emily's wedding rehearsal dinner last June

Her now hubby, Aaron, is the perfect match for her. He's probably the only guy who can effortlessly keep up with her quick-witted personality.

Here is the beautiful couple, courtesy of their amazing photographer, Tim Willoughby.
via


The wedding ceremony was at Stella Maris Catholic Church on Sullivan's Island, where Lauren's family lives (the island, that is, not the church).
via

via

The reception was at the Daniel Island Club, and everything was just perfect, including the weather. It was a black tie wedding, so it was fun to play dress up.
Andy and me

Cocktail Hour
via
via
Loved this idea. Guests sent in a picture from their wedding day, and these pictures were displayed on this wall. So sweet!
via
The couple was introduced by the Burke High School marching band!

And only Lauren, who loves Elvis (seriously, I can remember many drunken late nights in college when an Elvis mask would make an appearance), would have the bartenders at her wedding dressed in Elvis costumes!

First dance.
via
Reception.
via

via

via

 The send off!
via

I love this picture of Lauren's dad and her with their hands up!
via

And, because these picture are just too pretty not to share, here are some of the bride and groom and the wedding party.

How beautiful is she? Geez!
via

via

I want one of these bridesmaids dresses! SO pretty!
via

via


4 comments:

  1. LOVE these!!! He is such an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these pics on FB but they seriously just gave me goosebumps again. She looked so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! what a venue!!! Everything looks so planned out and full of detail! Great wedding to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love those one-shoulder bmaid dresses. So elegant. I have looked at that pic like 3 separate times, haha

    ReplyDelete