1. Had this painting made of Birdie for Andy's birthday. A sorority sister of mine has an Etsy store, Linnyfish Creations, and she specializes in everything from pet portraits, child portraits, or houses. Her prices are fantastic for an amazing original piece of artwork! And I love her use of bright colors.
|this is the picture we sent her|
2. Watched a lot of USC football, both in my living room and in Williams-Brice Stadium.
3. Had surgery on my eye for a detached retina. This was no joke. I had a gas bubble inserted in my eye and had to keep my head down for 5 days. 5 days. It was the worst ever.
|this was actually towards the end of the 5 days, so my eye was looking better!|
4. Found at that Emily was having a baby BOY!
5. Celebrated "Friendsgiving" with our supper club crew.
1. Decked the halls.
2. Hosted a fun Tacky Christmas party with our fun friends.
|we're kind of obsessed with christmas vacation :)|
3. Enjoyed a relaxing Christmas break.
4. Spent Christmas in Atlanta.
5. Baby Lane was born! Emily is one of my best friends, and I love seeing her as a mommy!
7. Celebrated Lucy's 4th birthday.
8. Went beach camping by boat on a remote area of Kiawah Island on the coldest night of our winter in Charleston. I was a little scared of freezing to death, but with the fire and the red wine, I was warm all night! It was so much fun, and I would definitely do it again!
9. Showered one of my oldest and best friends, Kelsey, and her baby boy, Jack. She and her husband are big Bob Marley fans (their first dance was to "Is This Love"), so I had my friend Kathryn design this print for Jack's nursery. Kathryn also has an Etsy store, Love Raleigh Creative.
Whew…that was long. Almost done catching you up!
Part 3 coming soon.