Tuesday, July 15, 2014

While I Was Gone: Part 1

A lot can happen in over a year's time. Some interesting things, some not so interesting things. Let's see, before this week's posts, the last time I talked to you was February 2013. Let's keep this interesting and stick to the big events.

Here goes…

Spring 2013
1.  Andy and I became an aunt and uncle, again, to another beautiful niece, Molly. 
This little girl has brought so much joy to our family! She has the best little personality, and the biggest brown eyes.

Molly and big sister, Lucy
And this collage was from just a few days ago. As you can see, they are FULL of personality!


2.  Megan and Cameron got married! 
Megan and I have been friends since middle school. I love this girl and her hubby. They are one of our favorite couples to be around. Their wedding was perfect (Megan planned it all by herself!), and I was so happy to be a part of it.

with the beautiful bride before the ceremony
my handsome date and me



Summer 2013
1. Braves game to see Chipper Jones' jersey retired and his induction into the Braves Hall of Fame

2. Went to this concert

3. Celebrated the 4th of July on the lake with Katie

4. I picked up a new hobby: golf!

5. Andy and I took a mini-vacay to Edisto

6. And my classroom went from this…

to this!
meet the teacher night




Stay tuned for part 2!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Caroline found your blog through Megan's! We met at Alicia and Dallas' last year. Can't wait to follow along your blog! Your nieces are precious!

    ReplyDelete