Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First Wedding of the Year!

We had our first wedding of the year a few weeks ago and it was a BLAST! I didn't take pictures, but I finally have "stolen" enough from facebook to post about it.

One of my sorority sisters, Sarah, got married in Greenville in one of the most beautiful and touching ceremonies I've seen. 

Here is the bride and me at Carolina Cup back in 2006!

Sarah and Brett wrote letters to each other, which the minister read aloud. They were so sweet. I don't think there was a dry eye in the church...even the minister was a mess!

Here is the compilation of stolen facebook pictures I've acquired of Sarah and Brett's big day.

 absolutely beautiful!

 the happy couple


I'm still not in love with my green dress. Maybe it's just cause I need to lose some lbs.
And in desperate need of a hair cut and color (which I got last week...whew. I love my hair dresser/sister-in-law, Ellen!).
and of course photo booths are always FUN!

the most amazing wedding singer ever. 

Seriously, the band, Crystal Clear was aaaaamazing. They played everything from James Brown, Van Morrison, Journey, Adele...you name it! We had SO much fun! 


And THIS girl is NEXT in April! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Your friend looks gorgeous! I still haven't figured out what to do about vows...ahhh!

    ReplyDelete